|Contact Us / FAQ|
1. Can there be more than 5 participants on a team?
5 participants are the limit to form a team. However, additional participants can register as an individual and run with the team. The additional runners will be timed separate from the team.
2. Is the Mud Run event open to the public?
Yes, everyone is invited to participate.
3. How do I register for the event online?
Click on the registration link. Under "Registration On-line", click the online registration link. This will take you to the Active.com website. Once there click on "Register Now." This will guide you through the registration process.
4. Do participants in the race receive a t-shirt?
Yes, the day of the event each participant will receive a complimentary t-shirt at sign in.
5. Will there be a bag or item check-in at the event?
No, you will be responsible for the care of your personal items.
6. Can my 2-13 year old run the 5K run?
No, a child has to be at least 14 years old to run in the 5K run.