SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Are you looking to get a foot in the door in sports or the event industry? Do you like attending road races or are you a runner yourself? If you've envisioned working at a fast-growing company and you're willing to put in the work, we've got the job for you.
RaceWire is an endurance event service company headquartered in New England and serving clients all across the country. We provide online registration, race timing, and several other services for more than 1,000 events annually, and we are quickly expanding into the Washington D.C. area. We strive to create a better experience for both race directors and athletes, and rely heavily on our dedicated and energetic employees to reach our goals.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative with a strong passion for the running industry and is responsible for identifying, developing, and driving revenue.
- Engage with race directors via telephone and email
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling
- Qualify inbound leads
- Continued outreach to new clients and upselling to current clients
Skills and Qualifications responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Self-motivated, driven and dynamic personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, you must be able to manage your time well
- Ability to lead and work successfully in a group, while also being able to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with a heavy focus on Microsoft Excel
- Prior sales experience is a plus