• Start: Commercial St. (on bottom of hill between South Cape Village and Community Health Center)
• Finish: LIFE, Inc. community 175 Great Neck Road South, Mashpee
• Parking: IMPORTANT that runners and walkers park in the lots where Marshall’s & Santander Bank are, around the corner from the starting line.
• Registration: Day of Race 7:30 am - 8:45 am (on LIFE, Inc. campus) Pre-Registration - $30; Day of Registration - $35; Pre-Registration by May 3rd online at www.lifecapecod.org
• Course: Flat except for slight hill right at start. Begins at Commercial Street, loop around Industrial Park, down Mercantile Road, right onto Great Neck Road South, right into and loop around Greenwood neighborhood, left back onto Great Neck Road South, left into LIFE Inc. Community for finish.
• Official Timing: Courtesy of RiceWire. Mile splits given. Results posted on www.racewire.com
• Categories: Male and Female Under 18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 +
• Awards: Overall Male/Female Winners and Special Olympics Athlete Male/Female Winners
• Post Race: Block party with Food/Beverages/Music and lots of Family Fun!
• Benefits: LIFE, Inc. is a non-profit organization, serving adults with learning challenges. Proceeds will help fund our participation in Special Olympic sports year round.
• Contact: Ian Saarmann: e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org phone - (508) 790-3600, www.lifecapecod.org