Race Course & Information
• USATF certified course loops around scenic country roads. Course is a flat single loop (5k) or double loop (10k)
• The Race Benefits King Philip Regional High School Track & Cross Country Program
• Prizes awarded to top three male & female finishers. Awards categories: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
• T-shirts to first 100 participants who register by March 16.
• Post-race buffet provided by Mr. Dooley’s Olde Irish Country Pub – Raffles inside after race
Pre-Register $35 Race Day Register: $40
Parking will be at the CrackerBarrel Fairgrounds lot on Emerald Street. In the event that there is a lot of snow please check the FaceBook Page for up to date parking details.
Packet Pick Up
Early Packet Pick Up will be at Marathon Sports, 287 School Street, Mansfield, MA. Please check our FaceBook Page for Dates & Times.
Please check our FaceBook Page for Course Map.
Post Race Awards & Buffet
All awards will be given inside Mr. Dooley's Olde Irish Country Pub. A Special Thanks goes out to Mr. Dooley's for providing the Post Race Breakfast Buffet!
Tee Shirts will be given to the first 100 participants that register before March 16, 2016