The 2017 LiveFitCT Mud Run is a challenging 3 mile mud run/ obstacle coarse race that is being held at Mt Southington 9-2 2017. The course winds through the hills of Mt Southington scattered with obstacles with CT themed names, like (Tax Burden and Mt Southington Jr.)This is the perfect way to kickstart your Labor Day Weekend. Our charity partner for the event is Endurance For Veterans.
In consideration towards participation in the Live Fit CT (Live Fit USA LLC) Mud Run, scheduled for September 2, 2017, I and/or the minor participant, for myself, and on the behalf of my executors, administrators, heirs and assigns, the undersigned:
1. Agree that prior to participating, I will inspect, or if a parent and/or legal guardian I will instruct the minor participant to inspect the facilities, course and obstacles to be used and if I believe that anything is unsafe, I and/or the minor participant will immediately advise the race officials of such condition(s) and refuse to participate in the event or specific obstacle.
2. Acknowledge and fully understand that I and/or the minor participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which may result only from my own actions, in actions or negligence of others, rules of play, or conditions of the premises or any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks no known to me or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. Assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death.
4. Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Live Fit USA LLC, Mount Southington Ski Area, INC, Mount Southington Restaurant and Lounge, INC, and Mount Southington Limited Partnership, their affiliated clubs and associations, their representative administrators, directors, agents, other employees, volunteers of the organizations, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, their heirs and if applicable, owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all or which are hereinafter referred to as “Releasees”, from demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of Releasee or otherwise.
5. Not consume alcohol or illegal drugs prior and or the race and will not participate if I have received medical advice to the contrary. I know my own capabilities and limitations regarding participating in this event as well as those of any minors I am responsible for and have determined that I (we) are able to safely do so.
I/we hereby authorize and give my full consent to Live Fit CT (Live Fit USA, LLC) to copyright and/or publish any or all photographs, digital recordings, video tapes, and/or film in which I appear. I further agree that Live Fit CT (Live Fit USA, LLC) may transfer, use or cause to be used, these photographs, digital recordings, video tapes, and/or films for exhibitions, public displays, publications, commercials, art and advertising purposes, televisions programs, or internet without limitations or reservations.
I/WE HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE, UNDERSTAND THAT I/WE HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, HAVE NOT CHANGED IT ORALLY AND SIGN IT VOLUNTERILY.
This is to certify that I, participant (and if participant is under age 18), as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to my/his/her release. As provided above of the Releasees, and, for myself, and on the behalf of my executors, administrators, heirs and assigns I/We release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities, incident to my (or my minor child’s) involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGIGENCE.
I agree to abide by any decision of any race official relative to any aspect of my participation in this event, including the right of any official to deny or suspend my participation for any reason what so ever.