EVENT HIGHLIGHTS & UPDATES
- USATF-certified 5k and 10k courses on La Palma Ave and the Santa Ana River Trail around perimeter of beautiful Yorba Regional Park
- We are bringing back our recently added 10-mile run option
- State-of-the-art RFID chip timing for 5k, 10k, and 10mi
- Kids 1k fun run (ages 10 & under) / 100ish-yd tot trot (ages 4 & under)
- Special awards to top overall male and female finishers in the 5k , 10k and 10 mile races
- Medals three deep to top male and female 5k winners in 18 age categories, 10k winners in 16 age categories and 10 mile winners in 12 age categories.
- Custom-designed diecast finisher medals to all 5k/10k/10 mile and kids run/trot participants
- Technical t-shirts for 5k/10k/10 mile participants in adult unisex, women's, and youth sizes
- Discounts for teams/group of 8 or more (contact us for details and to obtain code)
- Special recognition awards for 11-year legacy runners and 3-year 'legacy lite'' participants (2016-2018)
- Finish-line festival featuring costume contest, music, food, freebies, and fun for adults and kids of all ages
- Four-legged friends division. Add on your dog and he'/she will receive an event specific bandana as well as entry into the cutest dog and best dog costume contests
PACKET PICK-UP / LATE REGISTRATION
You can pick up your bib, t-shirt, and goodie bag at Duke's Cafe in Savi Ranch (23030 Eastpark Dr. Yorba Linda, CA 92887) on the following days/dates:
1) Monday 11/19 and Tuesday 11/20 from noon - 7:00 pm ** Walkup registration also available **
2) Wednesday 11/21 from 2:00 - 6:00 pm ** Packet pick-up ONLY; no walkup registration **
3) On race day morning at the event venue starting at 6:00 AM. ** Walkup registration also available **
The event staging area is located at the west end of Yorba Regional Park (7300 E La Palma, Anaheim Hills, CA 92807), just past the softball fields near the 5k/10k/10-mi start line.
FREE parking is available inside Yorba Regional Park; however, you must present an event parking pass to be admitted for free. Passes can be obtained at the pre-event packet pick-up or from event staff at the park entrance. Enter the park off La Palma from eastbound or westbound lanes starting at 6:00 AM until approx 6:45 AM, when the eastbound lanes along the park will be closed for the start of the 10k and 10 mile races. Thereafter, access to the park will be via westbound La Palma only when the course is clear of runners.
Additional parking is available in the following areas: 1) Paved/gravel lots adjacent to softball fields at west end of Yorba Regional Park (very limited capacity); 2) residential areas directly across from the park; 3) residential areas west of Fairmont Blvd off Hondo Dr; and 3) on the street and in church parking lots off of the Fairmont Connector between Esperanza and Fairmont Blvd.
We expect heavy traffic race day morning; carpooling and early arrival is strongly recommended!
Now thru 30 August 2018:
5k run (timed ) - $30
10k run (timed) - $35
10-mi run (timed) - $40
5k walk (untimed) - $25
1k kids run (untimed) - $20
100ish-yd tot trot (untimed) - $20
Add-on for four-legged friends - includes event bandana and entrance into the four-legged friends costume contest. - $10
Details of training program add-ons can be found at www.plymouthrun.com/trainingprogram
Team discounts are available for groups of 8 or more. If you are a team captain, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you register your team to get a discount promo code for your team's use during the registration process.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
6:00 AM - Late registration / packet pick-up
6:55 AM - Elite 10k and 10-mi start
7:00 AM - 10k and 10-mi start
7:55 AM - Elite 5k run start
8:00 AM - 5k start (timed run & untimed walk)
8:05 AM - 5k four-legged friends division start
8:40 AM - 5k, 10k, & 10-mi. overall winners announced*
9:00 AM - Kids 1k fun run & 100ish-yd tot trot (tot trot first, followed by 1k)
* Age group winners will not be formally announced; runners can claim their medals at the awards table as soon as results are posted.
PARTICIPANT RELEASE. FOR GOOD AND VALUABLE CONSIDERATION, including permission for the undersigned to participate in the PLYMOUTH ROCK 'N' RUN and related activities: I, the undersigned for myself, my successors, heirs, assigns, executors, and administrators agree that prior to participating I will inspect the facilities and equipment to be used and, if I believe any of them are unsafe, I will immediately advise the supervisory person at the facility acknowledge that I fully understand that I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of injury or death, including economic losses which might result not only from my injuries to myself, including medical or hospital bills, permanent or partial disability or death and damages to my property, real or personal caused by or resulting from my participation in the event: covenant not to sue and release, relinquish, waive and discharge the City of Anaheim, the City of Yorba Linda, OC Parks, Plymouth Rock 'n' Run, Research for Cure, and RaceWire, their officials, employees, volunteers, sponsors, and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage, claim or demand arising from or attributable to my participation in this event: agree that photographs, pictures, slides, movies or videos of me may be taken in connection with my participation in the event without compensation from the City of Anaheim, the City of Yorba Linda, OC Parks, Plymouth Rock 'n' Run, Research for Cure, and RaceWire, or their permitees and further I consent to the use of photographs, pictures, slides, movies or videos for any legal purpose: warrant that I am in good health and have no physical condition that would prevent me from participating in the event. I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN VOLUNTARILY.
The Athlete represents and warrants that he/she is in good physical condition and is able to safely participate in the Event. The Athlete is fully aware of the risks and hazards inherent in participating in the Event, and the Athlete voluntarily assumes these risks. The Athlete attests and verifies that s/he is physically fit and has sufficiently trained for the completion of the Event in which s/he participates and that his/her physical condition has been verified by a medical doctor. The Athlete hereby promises to record any relevant medical information and emergency contact information on the back of his/her race bib prior to participating in the 5K, 10K, or kids runs and will wear this race bib for the duration of his/her participation and thereby grants to the medical affiliates and designees, access to all medical records as needed and authorizes medical treatment as needed. It is understood and agreed that Athlete hereby assumes liability for any and all medical expenses incurred as a result of training for and/or participation in the Event, including but not limited to ambulance transport, hospital stays, physician and pharmaceutical goods and services.
IF ATHLETE IS UNDER AGE 18: The parent/guardian certifies that my son/daughter has my permission to participate in the Event. The parent/guardian has read the forgoing RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT and by accepting the waiver intentionally and voluntarily agrees to its terms and conditions. The parent/guardian further certifies that my son/daughter is in good physical condition and is able to safely participate in the Event. The parent/guardian authorizes medical treatment for my son/daughter as needed and grants access to my child's medical records as necessary.
BY INITIALING BELOW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE, UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN VOLUNTARILY.