Are you looking to get a foot in the door in sports or the event industry? Do you like attending road races or are you a runner yourself? If you've envisioned working at a fast-growing company and you're willing to put in the work, we've got the job for you.
RaceWire is an endurance event service company. We provide online registration and race timing to events across the United States. We pride ourselves on unrivaled customer service and state-of-the-art equipment, and through that, we have grown to one of the largest timing companies in the country, working with just under 1,000 events annually in some capacity.
Position: Lead Timer
Education level: Some College- working towards Bachelor's Degree
Location: Across the United States
RaceWire is looking for part time help for events. Races are usually early in the morning on the weekends. In some cases, multiple-event weekend trips may be needed/available. Weekend availability is a must. Runners know running so if you have experience participating, volunteering, or organizing running events let us know!
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have access to personal vehicle to drive different events
- One year business and office experience
- Available on weekends
- Strong organizational skills, you must be able to manage your time well
- Communication skills, we’d like you to be a people person!
- An interest in the race management industry and/or running is a plus
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Timing running races and other events from 100 to 5,000 people
- Working closely with a group, setting up a starting line and finish line
- Working with race directors and other volunteers before and on race day to implement a successful timing system and race organization
- Entering information and organizing our timing system on specialized computers
- Operate quickly and efficiently in a stressful environment
KNOW SOMEONE THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED?
We will pay you $250 if anyone you refer to us ends up being a lead timer!