Welcome To The Run For Rwanda 5k & 1.5 Mile Fun Run
When you hit the pavement on October 19th you’ll be running for the Clean Water Cause and the people of Rwanda! It will be both exciting and fulfilling to complete the race and know your effort helped to bring clean, safe drinking water to those who need it most.
Invite family and friends to participate - they can run, walk or stroll. Or they can always serve as your personal cheering section - not only will they have fun encouraging you along the way - they’ll enjoy our expo and indoor funtivities for kids. See you at the starting line!
• Run for Rwanda is a 5K or 1.5 mile, chip-timed, run/walk race that will take place on the wide open roads surrounding Liquid Church’s office in Parsippany, New Jersey. Enjoyable for all ages. Walkers welcome!
• Baby strollers are allowed, but we ask participants with strollers to please start near the back of the group to avoid obstructing other runners.
• There will be a three waters station at the first and second mile point and the start/finish line.
• No pets, bikes, scooters, or rollerblades are allowed on the race course.
• The race is a rain or shine event.
Registration and Bib Pick-up
• Early bird registration runs from August 18th - 25th ($25).
• Online registrations runs from August 18th - October 16th ($35).
• Day-of race registration opens at 8:00am ($40).
1.5 Mile Fun Run Registration:
• Online registration runs from August 18th - October 16th ($15).
• Day-of race registration opens at 8:00am ($20).
** Please note that children age 6 and over should register to participate. Children age 5 and under are free.
• Available for all participants on Thursday, Oct 17th at 9:00AM-5:00 PM at Liquid Church located at 299 Webro Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
• Race Check-in and Registration @ 8:00 AM (remains open until race time)
• Expo & Funtivies Open @ 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
• 5K Starts @ 9:30 AM
• 1.5 Mile starts @10:30 AM
• 5K Awards @ 11:00 AM
Awards & Amenities
• 5K participants will receive a dri-fit race shirt, timing bib, and finishers medal.
• Awards will be given to the top three participants in each age group and gender (14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and over).
• 1.5 Mile Fun Run participants will receive a timing bib and finishers medal.
• Parking will be available onsite and in the surrounding area. A parking team member will guide you to available parking.