About This Event
- Saturday, April 20, 2019
- Race starts at 9 am at the Vanderbilt University Football Stadium (Gate 2) at the corner of Jess Neely Drive and Natchez Trace, Nashville, TN. [https://goo.gl/maps/q7kuRVecQPJ2]
- 100% of proceeds are donated to Shade Tree Clinic, Vanderbilt University's student-run free clinic for 300+ uninsured patients.
- Parking available at 25th Avenue Garage (enter on Highland Ave)
- Early Bird through Dec 31: $15 for students, $20 for non-students
- Jan 1 – March 31: $25 for students, $30 for non-students
- April 1 – April 20 (Race Day): $30 for students, $35 for non-students
Small Teams (>5 individuals)
Teams of 5 or more runners are eligible for team awards. To form a small team, create or join an existing team when you register.
Large Teams (>10 individuals)
Teams of 10 or more runners are also eligible for team awards and can receive a discount.
If you would like to register a team of 10 or more runners, please contact email@example.com for team discount information. Registered teams will compete for team prizes!
Note: VUSM colleges do not apply to this.
Friday, April 19, 2019
11 am - 6 pm
North Lobby of Light Hall, Vanderbilt University 2215 Garland Ave., Nashville, TN 37232
Saturday, April 20, 2019
7 am - 8:30 am
Vanderbilt University Football Stadium (Gate 2) at the corner of Jess Neely Drive and Natchez Trace, Nashville, TN 37212
Age groups: 15 and under. 16-20. 21-25. 26-30. 31-35. 36-40. 41-45. 46-50. 51-55. 56-60. 61-65. 66-70. 71+.
More details about individual and team awards coming soon!
All pre-registrants will receive a complimentary super soft race-day T-shirt.
No amount is too large or too small! All contributions go directly to Shade Tree Clinic. To make a donation, click here
. All contributions to Shade Tree Clinic are tax-deductible. Registered racers are encouraged to fundraise.
What your donation can do:
$50…… 2 weeks of insulin for a patient with diabetes
$100…… Antibiotics to treat over 100 infections
$250…… Hearing aid for a deaf patient
$300…… 100 flu vaccinations
$1,000…… Comprehensive prenatal care for an expectant mother
If you do not want to race but are interested in volunteering at the race, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to have your help!
The Nashville community is an integral part of Shade Tree and the Trot’s success. Sponsorship of the Trot is a great way to support a great cause and advertise your business to the Vanderbilt and larger Nashville communities.
On behalf of our patients, the Shade Tree Trot would like to thank you for your generosity!
Vanderbilt Medical Alumni Association
Just 4 Kids Teeth
Special thanks to:
- Vanderbilt University
- VU Athletics
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Calypso Cafe
- Donut Den