On November 23th, Toy Town of Cadillac will once again partner with the Salvation Army of Cadillac to host the annual Toy Trot 5k. This event will raise money for Toys for Tots of Wexford and Missaukee counties. This year will be the eighth year of the event. Over the past seven years, with the help of our community partners, we have been able to give over $45,000 worth of toys to families in need during the holidays.
● November 23 2019
● $35 for those18 and up (discounts available for certain clubs)
● $25 for those under 18 (discounts available for certain clubs)
● You may pay online at the website, send a check via mail, or pay at the Toy Town
● Toy Town of Cadillac 122 S Mitchell St Cadillac, MI 49601—231-775-8697
Other information you can include:
● The race starts behind Toy Town at Lake Street between the pavilion and the water fountain.
● It goes up 1.5 miles near Cheryl’s Landing and returns.
● It is a very flat, easy race
● PACKET PICK UP WILL BE ALL DAY (10AM-7PM) FRIDAY November 22 AT TOYTOWN AND STARTING AT 7:30AM SATURDAY MORNING IN THE CITY PARK
● Additional Toys for Tots donations are appreciated! Toy Town has committed to match 1:1 all cash donations up to $2,000 received.
I know that running a road race is potentially hazardous activity, which could cause injury or death. I will not enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly trained, and by my signature, I certify that I am medically able to perform this event, and am in good health, and I am properly trained. I agree to abide by any decision of a race official relative to any aspect of my participation in this event, including the right of any official to deny or suspend my participation for any reason whatsoever. I attest that I have read the rules of the race and agree to abide by them. I assume all risks associated with running in this event, including but no limited to: falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, traffic and the conditions of the road, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. I understand that bicycles, skateboards, roller skates or roller blades, and personal music players are not allowed in the race and I will abide by all race rules. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and inconsideration of your accepting my entry, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release Toy Town of Cadillac and the city of Cadillac, all event sponsors, their representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in this event, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver. I grant permission to all of the foregoing to use my photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose. I understand that this event does not provide for refunds in the event of a cancellation, and by signing this waiver, I consent that I am not entitled to a refund if the event is cancelled before or during the event.aiver text here. SecureFee™ Registration Cancellation Insurance is offered in most states. If purchased, your registration may be covered for one of the covered reasons stated in the policy.