About This Event
- Saturday, April 18, 2020
- Race starts at 9 am at the Vanderbilt University Football Stadium (Gate 2) at the corner of Jess Neely Drive and Natchez Trace, Nashville, TN. [https://goo.gl/maps/q7kuRVecQPJ2]
- 100% of proceeds are donated to Shade Tree Clinic, Vanderbilt University's student-run free clinic for 300+ uninsured patients.
- Parking available at 25th Avenue Garage (enter on Highland Ave)
- Early Bird through Jan 31: $15 for students, $20 for non-students
- Feb 1 – March 31: $25 for students, $30 for non-students
- April 1 – April 18 (Race Day): $30 for students, $35 for non-students
Small Teams (>5 individuals)
Teams of 5 or more runners are eligible for team awards. To form a small team, create or join an existing team when you register.
Large Teams (>10 individuals)
Teams of 10 or more runners are also eligible for team awards and can receive a discount.
If you would like to register a team of 10 or more runners, please contact email@example.com for team discount information. Registered teams will compete for team prizes!
Note: VUSM colleges do not apply to this.
Friday, April 17, 2020
11 am - 6 pm
North Lobby of Light Hall, Vanderbilt University 2215 Garland Ave., Nashville, TN 37232
Saturday, April 18, 2020
7 am - 8:30 am
Vanderbilt University Football Stadium (Gate 2) at the corner of Jess Neely Drive and Natchez Trace, Nashville, TN 37212
Age groups: 15 and under. 16-20. 21-25. 26-30. 31-35. 36-40. 41-45. 46-50. 51-55. 56-60. 61-65. 66-70. 71+.
More details about individual and team awards coming soon!
All pre-registrants will receive a complimentary super soft race-day T-shirt.
No amount is too large or too small! All contributions go directly to Shade Tree Clinic and the Clinic at Mercury Courts. To make a donation, click here. All contributions to these clinics are tax-deductible. Registered racers are encouraged to fundraise.
What your donation can do:
$50…… 2 weeks of insulin for a patient with diabetes
$100…… Antibiotics to treat over 100 infections
$250…… Hearing aid for a deaf patient
$300…… 100 flu vaccinations
$1,000…… Comprehensive prenatal care for an expectant mother
If you do not want to race but are interested in volunteering at the race, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to have your help!
The Nashville community is an integral part of Shade Tree and the Trot’s success. Sponsorship of the Trot is a great way to support a great cause and advertise your business to the Vanderbilt and larger Nashville communities.
On behalf of our patients, the Shade Tree Trot would like to thank you for your generosity!