Given that this is a virtual race, you may choose any 5k route of your choosing. Run laps around your block, run to Pine Hill, run the original course, or any other route you would like!
ABOUT THIS EVENT
The 9th annual Pine Hill 5K is Pine Hill's first Virtual 5K! Registrants will have any time between Monday, September 14th through Monday, September 28th 2020.
Run by yourself, run with family, or with friends, just please respect COVID-19 safety precautions.
All 5K participants will receive a unique Virtual 5K t-shirt.
Don't panic, everything will be 5K :)
SAME DAY REGISTRATION
Given the nature of the race, same-day in person registration is unavailable for this race. However, registration will remain available through Monday, September 28th. The cost will remain at $20 per person, no matter when you register.
I know that running a road race is a potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter unless I am medically able and properly trained. I assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to: falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, traffic and the conditions of the road, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and in consideration of your accepting my entry to participate in the Pine Hill 5K Race & Fun Run (herein after the Event) to be held on September 22nd, 2019 in Sherborn, MA, I, intending to be legally bound, do hereby for myself, my heirs, my executors and administrators agree as follows:
1. I do waive and forever release any and all rights and claims for any damages and liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in the Event against all persons, entities and agencies involved with promoting and holding the Event, including but not limited Pine Hill CSA., all of the subsidiary corporations of Pine Hill CSA., Pine Hill Elementary School., all sponsors, volunteers and vendors of the event, their agents, successors, representatives and assigns even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver.
2. I assume the risk of all bodily injuries, including death, resulting there from, and personal injuries to me and damage to and loss of my property, including loss of use thereof and any other indirect or consequential damages, resulting directly or indirectly, wholly or in part, from my participation in the Event and while traveling to and from the Event.
3. I hereby agree, for myself and/or for a minor under the age of eighteen for whom I am signing, to indemnify, defend, and hold the entities named above harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses and damages, costs, expenses (including attorneys fees) judgments and penalties arising out of any of my, and or said minors, acts or omissions to act:
4. I understand that the Event reserves the right to use any and all participants names and/or likeness with regard to promotional and/or advertising materials.
5. I understand that all entry fees are non-refundable.
Parent of Participant under the age of 18 Date
NOTE: Separate entry forms and signed waivers must be completed for each participant. SecureFee™ Registration Cancellation Insurance is offered in most states. If purchased, your registration may be covered for one of the covered reasons stated in the policy.