Cemetery Lane is located off of North Main Street in Sherborn, MA. Parking is available in the following locations:
Limited parking is available at the Sherborn Playground parking lot off of Cemetery Lane. However, because Cemetery Lane is part of the racecourse, cars will not be permitted to leave the parking lot until after the race course is officially closed at 9:30 am or later.
Parking is also available across the street at Sherborn Crossing, 19 N. Main Street, behind C & L Frosty, and other spots in downtown Sherborn.
I understand that running a road race is a potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter unless I am medically able and properly trained. I assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to: falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, traffic and the conditions of the road, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and in consideration of your accepting my entry to participate in the Pine Hill 5K Race (herein after the Event) to be held on September 19, 2021 in Sherborn, MA, I, intending to be legally bound, do hereby for myself, my heirs, my executors and administrators agree as follows:
1. I waive and forever release any and all rights and claims for any damages and liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in the Event against all persons, entities and agencies involved with promoting and holding the Event, including but not limited Pine Hill CSA., all of the subsidiary corporations of Pine Hill CSA., Pine Hill Elementary School., all sponsors, volunteers and vendors of the event, their agents, successors, representatives and assigns even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver.
2. I assume the risk of all bodily injuries, including death, resulting there from, and personal injuries to me and damage to and loss of my property, including loss of use thereof and any other indirect or consequential damages, resulting directly or indirectly, wholly or in part, from my participation in the Event and while traveling to and from the Event.
3. I hereby agree, for myself and/or for a minor under the age of eighteen for whom I am signing, to indemnify, defend, and hold the entities named above harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses and damages, costs, expenses (including attorneys fees) judgments and penalties arising out of any of my, and or said minors, acts or omissions to act.
4. I understand that the Event reserves the right to use any and all participants names and/or likeness with regard to promotional and/or advertising materials.
5. I understand that all entry fees are non-refundable.
BY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND WAIVER, YOU ARE AFFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND WAIVER AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SIGNING THE AGREEMENT AND WAIVER FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY, AND INTEND BY YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW. SecureFee™ Registration Cancellation Insurance is offered in most states. If purchased, your registration may be covered for one of the covered reasons stated in the policy.