Join us for our Second Annual ‘Firecracker 5K & Family Fun Run’ as we celebrate the community and country during our 40th annual Fun on the Fourth Celebration, June 30 - July 3rd, 2022 at the Wilmington Town Common and Swain School Grounds. The Race will be on Thursday, June 30th at 6:30pm.
The 5K Road Race will Feature:
* Medals for participants (must sign up prior to 6/19 to be guaranteed a medal)
* Water stops
* Professional chip timed results by RaceWire
* FREE downloadable Finish Line photos
* T-shirts for participants (must sign up prior to 6/19 to be guaranteed a t-shirt)
* Live music at the finish line
POST RACE CELEBRATION
* Join us on the Town Common and Swain School grounds for the Fun on the Fourth Celebration!
* Full event schedule: www.funonthefourth.com or find us on Facebook!
REGISTRATION + FEES
* Please register via Racewire.com. All registrations received before 6/19 will receive a t-shirt and medal
* Registration also available day-of via the Fourth of July Headquarters.
* The fee is $25.00/participant. The fee will increase to $30.00/participant after April 30th, 2022 at 11:59 pm. Refunds are not available.
* Early bib pickup for the race will begin on June 20th at the Fourth of July Headquarters, Wilmington. Bibs will also be available for pick-up on June 30th. Early pickup is highly recommended to avoid lines on race-day. Runners registered before June 19th will receive a t-shirt and medal.
Sign-in and race day registration will take place outside of the Fourth of July HQ located at 142 Middlesex Avenue, Wilmington.
The course leads you through the streets of Wilmington on a familiar route that has been part of many 5K events over the years. There are slow building inclines and declines throughout the 5K course. The starting line is next to the Fourth of July HQ, Route 62/Church Street. You will head north on Route 62, then right onto Wildwood Street, Left onto Woburn Street, Left onto Federal Street, Left onto Middlesex Ave. The finish line is next to the Fourth of July HQ where the race began. There will be cones and directions for all runners and walkers throughout the course, as well as water stations for a refreshment!
* Please park at the St. Thomas Church (126 Middlesex Ave, Wilmington) or the Wilmington High School (159 Church Street, Wilmington).
* Interested in volunteering during the Fun on the Fourth Celebration? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* We would like to give a big thank you to our 5K sponsors: Security Innovation, Wilson Wolfe Real Estate, Channel, Re/Max Encore, Wilmington Builders, F.L. Larson Trucking, Inc., Britt Joyce, and Salon 62
* Interested in sponsoring our event? We would love to hear from you! Reach out to us at email@example.com
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org