Join us for the 1st Annual Griffith Park Resolution Run. This run features a Half Marathon, 12K, and a 5K! Trek through the beautiful & historic Griffith Park located in the heart of Los Angeles on January 7, 2023 along with hundreds of other runners as we start of the New Year with a trail run!
Our Half Marathon course is roughly 90% on a trail with the remaining 10% on asphalt. Below is a quick overview of the course.
- The start of the course is near the famous Merry Go Round on Fire Road.
- Mile 1: Upper Old Zoo Trail
- Mile 2: Bill Eckert Trail (Hills with beautiful views!)
- Miles 3-5: Mainly downhill on asphalt
- Miles 6 & 7: Rolling Hills (Tetris)
- Mile 8: All downhill
- Miles 9-13: Quick flat trail to the finish!
Our 12K shares the same start line as the Half Marathon.
- Miles 1 & 2: You will pass through the old Griffith Park Zoo and zoom through some hills
- Mile 3: All downhill
- Miles 4-7: Quick flat trail to the finish!
We will have free coffee available for our registered runners courtesy of GOODJUJU COFFEE!
while supplies last!
Our morning warm up will be led by Pasadena Basecamp Fitness