Celebrate The New Year With Us! Our inaugural run in 2023 was a HUGE success! Join us for 2024 and help us make it even better! We're giving out some goodies to the first couple registrations so don't miss out and register now
Our Half Marathon course is roughly 90% on a trail with the remaining 10% on asphalt. Below is a quick overview of the course.
The start of the course is near the famous Merry Go Round on Fire Road.
Mile 1: Upper Old Zoo Trail
Mile 2: Bill Eckert Trail (Hills with beautiful views!)
Miles 3-5: Mainly downhill on asphalt
Miles 6 & 7: Rolling Hills (Tetris)
Mile 8: All downhill
Miles 9-13: Quick flat trail to the finish!
Our 12K shares the same start line as the Half Marathon.
Miles 1 & 2: You will pass through the old Griffith Park Zoo and zoom through some hills
Mile 3: All downhill
Miles 4-7: Quick flat trail to the finish!
Our morning warm up will be led by Pasadena Basecamp Fitness