Dust off your elf costume and come run, walk or roll with us for PRIDE’s 6th Annual Running of the Elves 5K on December 9, 2023! This race begins and ends at PRIDE Inc. and traverses through the surrounding residential neighborhoods. This is a certified, time-chipped race by RaceWire. Proceeds from this event will go towards PRIDE’s mission of “improving the quality of life for all”. PRIDE Inc. is a non-profit that provides services to adults with disabilities in the greater Taunton area. Make a difference, and join us!
If requiring a wheelchair for race day, or interested in teaming up to push a wheelchair athlete please reach out to Sarah at 508-823-7134 x241 to reserve separately in advance.
- Time-Chipped by RaceWire
- Runners start time 11a.m and walkers start at 11:15a.m
- Bib pick up will be Friday 12/8/2023, 1-5PM and Saturday 12/9/2023 8a-10a.
- Location for bib pick-up is PRIDE Inc. 3 Maple Street, Taunton MA 02780
- Register NOW to receive a free PRIDE RUNNING OF THE ELVES T-shirt! First 100 registrants or before 11/10 will get a shirt. First come, first served!
- Prize for Best Costume; overall winner; top three male/female runners
- Pizza will be provided at the after party, location TBD
- Parking is available in the PRIDE Inc. parking lot; street parking is available and there are neighboring parking lots.
- Course is USATF certified.
*Day of Registration CASH or CHECK ONLY
I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages I may have against the event, sponsors, coordinating groups and any individuals associated with the event, their representatives and assigns, and will hold them harmless for any and all injuries suffered in connection with this event. I attest that I am physically fit to compete in this event. Further, I hereby grant full permission to any and all of the foregoing to use my likeness in all media including photographs, pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose. Race management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to events out of management's control such as weather, natural disasters or other emergencies. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances. Management may also alter the course and distances for the safety of the athletes. I understand that the entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. SecureFee™ Registration Cancellation Insurance is offered in most states. If purchased, your registration may be covered for one of the covered reasons stated in the policy.