About the Event
The Ohio Tough Towner will take place in Streetsboro, Ohio. Special thanks to the Streetsboro Parks and Recreation department and the town of Streetsboro. Our event benefactor will be the Habitat for Humanity.
The course is 4 miles in distance and includes exciting course elements.
Classes & Waves
Fast class starts at 10:00 AM, Fun Class starts at 12:00PM Waves of 50 people will begin at noon and will continue until all registered participants are on the course.
$3 of every participant registration will go to Habitat for Humanity.
Registration will open at 8:00am at City Park (8970 Kirby Lane, Streetsboro, OH.) Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to your race class to ensure enough time to register.
Team Registration Style
Please select a method of registration below:
Join a Team:Pick from a list of team names on the next page and join your team.
Create a Team:Once you create a team, participants can join your team under the "join a team" option above.
Individual Registration:Register as an individual participant.
In consideration of the services of Grand Dynamics, Inc. their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “GD”), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge GD, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that my participation in hiking, individual and group initiatives, problem solving exercises and personal growth and development training entails unknown and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury or death. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks may include, among other things: Strenuous physical activity; slips and falls; sprains, strains, broken bones; inclement weather; other participants and/or my own negligence; and emotional stress.
Furthermore, GD facilitators have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant’s fitness or abilities. They may give inadequate warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless GD from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of GD’s equipment or facilities.
4. Should GD or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against GD, I agree to do so solely in the state of Wyoming, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
7. I agree that Grand Dynamics has permission to utilize any audio-visual materials taken of me while participating in any Grand Dynamics event for promotional use.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against GD on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms. Please print your name below clearly and legibly, sign and date.
SecureFeeâ„˘ Registration Cancellation Insurance is offered in most states. If purchased, your registration may be covered for one of the covered reasons stated in the policy.