The race starts on Cemetery Lane in Sherborn and turns right onto Main Street, right onto route 16, right onto scenic Lake Street right onto beautiful Farm Rd, right onto Route 27/16 and terminates again on Cemetery Lane.
Cut and paste this link to your browser to view a dynamic map of the course!
About This Event
Please go to www.pinehillcsa.org for Event Brochure. Bottom 5K of page!
The 2nd annual Pine Hill 5K Run & Walk 2013 race features a USATF Certified, chip-timed 5K run in scenic Sherborn, MA. In addition to individual registration, this race offers team registration (sports clubs, families, work friends, etc) and a Kids Fun Run. Register as a timed runner or untimed walker/runner for the 5K. All 5K participants (timed or untimed) receive a Swag Bag, which will contain a t-shirt and other cool stuff.
Important note: Unfortunately, bicycles are not allowed on the course this year. Strollers are fine, however.
SAME DAY REGISTRATION
Same day registration is available on Sunday Oct. 6th from 7am to 8am. $45 for timed 5K, $30 for untimed 5K and $10 for the Fun Run. See you there! And show up early!
Please select a method of registration below:
Join a Team:Pick from a list of team names on the next page and join your team.
Create a Team:Once you create a team, participants can join your team under the "join a team" option above.
Individual Registration:Register as an individual participant.
I know that running a road race is a potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter unless I am medically able and properly trained. I assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to: falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, traffic and the conditions of the road, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and in consideration of your accepting my entry to participate in the Pine Hill 5K Race & Homecoming Picnic (herein after the Event) to be held on October 13th, 2012 in Sherborn, MA, I, intending to be legally bound, do hereby for myself, my heirs, my executors and administrators agree as follows:
1. I do waive and forever release any and all rights and claims for any damages and liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in the Event against all persons, entities and agencies involved with promoting and holding the Event, including but not limited Pine Hill CSA., all of the subsidiary corporations of Pine Hill CSA., Pine Hill Elementary School., all sponsors, volunteers and vendors of the event, their agents, successors, representatives and assigns even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver.
2. I assume the risk of all bodily injuries, including death, resulting there from, and personal injuries to me and damage to and loss of my property, including loss of use thereof and any other indirect or consequential damages, resulting directly or indirectly, wholly or in part, from my participation in the Event and while traveling to and from the Event.
3. I hereby agree, for myself and/or for a minor under the age of eighteen for whom I am signing, to indemnify, defend, and hold the entities named above harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses and damages, costs, expenses (including attorneys fees) judgments and penalties arising out of any of my, and or said minors, acts or omissions to act:
4. I understand that the Event reserves the right to use any and all participants names and/or likeness with regard to promotional and/or advertising materials.
5. I understand that all entry fees are non-refundable.
Parent of Participant under the age of 18 Date
NOTE: Separate entry forms and signed waivers must be completed for each participant.