Packet Pick Up
You may pick up your registration packet (including bib, T-shirt and bag) at RoadRunner Sports (1714 Newbury Rd, Newbury Park, CA 91320) on Friday, May 1, 2015 between 3pm and 7pm. Please bring photo ID. Registered participants will receive a 10% off coupon to Roadrunner Sports valid that day (Roadrunner VIPs will receive 20% off). You may also pick up your 5K/10K packet the morning of the event between 6:30 and 7:30am and your Kids Mile packet between 8:45 and 9:15am.
Awards will be given for the top male and female finisher.
Awards will be given for the top finisher in each age group both male & female.
Age Groups: 13 and under (5K/10K only); 14-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+
Please bring your whole family and join us for our Festival which will feature booths by community organizations, food trucks, a free kidzone (bounce houses, gaming truck, petting zoo) and community performances. There will also be the exclusive HOPE4Kids Foster & Adoption Fair staffed by County Social Workers who will answer any questions you may have. Entry into the fair is free to the community.
There will be a silent auction at the Festival. Proceeds will benefit foster youth of Ventura County. Please visit our website to preview a gallery of our silent auction items.
$30 for 5K/10K on or before April 2, 2015
$20 for Kids 1 Mile Fun Run (ages 0-13) on or before April 2, 2015
$35 for 5K/10K after April 2, 2015 or day of event
$20 for Kids 1 Mile Fun Run (ages 0-13) after April 2, 2015 or day of event
Course Location: Camarillo Community Center Park
Course starts at the beautiful Camarillo Community Park in the heart of Camarillo. From the park, the course begins on Carmen, right on Las Posas, right on Arneill and returns back via E. Ponderosa.
About this Event
Please join us in raising funds for foster youth in Ventura County! The HOPE4Kids Festival & Run is a community effort sponsored by RaisingHOPE, Inc., RaisingHOPE, in partnership with Living Oaks Community Church, Dark to Dawn, Ventura County Children and Family Services and a variety of community partners seeks to raise awareness of the needs of youth in foster care and raise funds to meet the needs of youth in care. Monies raised by this event will go directly to assist foster youth including but not limited to paying for orthodontic treatment, medical equipment, extracurricular activities such as sports equipment, camps, musical instruments, arts, driver's education courses and more!
There are many ways that you can support this cause. You can participate in our 5K/10K Run/Walks as an individual or as a team. Children ages 0-13 can participate in our 1 mile Fun Run. You could also become a corporate sponsor or sponsor an individual runner. In addition, we will have a silent auction at the Festival. Please feel free to preview the items on our Silent Auction Gallery page.
Thank you for supporting the youth in our community!
Team Registration Style
Please select a method of registration below:
Join a Team:Pick from a list of team names on the next page and join your team.
Create a Team:Once you create a team, participants can join your team under the "join a team" option above.
Individual Registration:Register as an individual participant.
1. In recognition of the risk of injury while participating in the HOPE4Kids Festival & Run and as consideration for the right to participate in the Event, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns or personal representatives knowingly and voluntarily enter into this waiver and release of liability (Agreement) and hereby waive any and all rights, claims or causes of action of any kind whatsoever arising out of my participation in the Event, and do hereby release and forever discharge RaisingHOPE, Inc., HOPE4Kids and Living Oaks Community Church and all their affiliates, managers, members, agents, attorneys, employees, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, business and its affiliates, managers, members, agents, attorneys, employees, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, the event site and its agents, attorneys, employees, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns and all sponsors and/or beneficiaries of the RaisingHOPE, Inc. and the HOPE4Kids Festival & Run from any and all liability, claims, demands, damages, actions, or causes of action now existing or which hereinafter may arise as a result of my participation in the HOPE4Kids Festival & Run, whether any injury is caused by the negligence of the Hosts, the negligence of myself or third parties, the conditions of the course or any other cause.
2. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless RaisingHOPE, Inc., HOPE4Kids and Living Oaks Community Church against any and all claims, suits or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise brought by or against me, including attorney's fees, if litigation arises on account of claims made by or against me or against me in connection with my participation in the HOPE4Kids Festival & Run.
3. I recognize that various photographs, video recordings, and other media will be taken during the HOPE4Kids Festival & Run. I agree to grant RaisingHOPE full permission to use any photographs, video recordings or other media of the HOPE4Kids Festival & Run that contain my likeness for the purpose of promoting RaisingHOPE, Inc. or the HOPE4Kids Festival & Run, or for any purpose deemed appropriate by the organization.
4. I acknowledge that this Agreement is the entire agreement between HOPE4Kids and me, that I cannot unilaterally change this Agreement and that this Agreement will not be modified or changed by verbal representations or statements of the Host.
5. I hereby declare that I have read and fully understand this Agreement in its entirety and that, by signing below, I agree to all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.