PLEASE NOTE: NO REFUNDS!
EARLY REGISTRATION RATES: 7/1/16 - 2/28/17
- 5K or 10K events (limit 5500) - $32.00
- Kids 1K Fun Run (10 & under) (limit 400) - $15.00
- XXL Shirt- Add $3.00
-LATE REGISTRATION RATES - 3/1/2017 - 4/7/17 (or sellout)
- 5K or 10K events - $42.00
- Kids 1K Fun Run (10 & under) - $20.00
- XXL Shirts - Add $3.00
TIMING & AWARDS
- Timing results for the 5K & 10K Walk/Runs will be based on chip times. Chip times start when you actually cross the start mat and end when you cross the finish mat. You must have on your BIB to receive a time.
-Runners and walkers will be timed based on the event that they are registered for. You may not switch courses during the race.
-You can change your event designation online or at the registration center if needed prior to the race start only. Post race changes and adjustments will not be made.
-Awards are given to the top three (3) winners in each of the below eighteen (18) divisions. There are finisher medals for the first time this year.
Divisions: 10 & Under, 11 - 12, 13 - 14, 15 - 16, 17 - 19, 20 - 24, 25 - 29, 30 - 34, 35 - 39, 40 - 44, 45 - 49, 50 - 54, 55 - 59, 60 - 64, 65 - 69, 70 - 74, 75 - 79, 80 and Over.
-Special awards for overall champions for 5K & 10K runs- Male and Female are also given.
- The first Seal Beach male and female to finish in each of the 5K and 10k runs will each receive a special award.
- Ribbons are given to all children participating in the Kids' 1K Fun Run. This is a non-timed fun event.
- All winners must be present to claim their award. Awards will not be mailed.
Teams must register using team process, Go to Runsealbeach.com/register for full team information to begin! You must get a team name and registration code to proceed. All Team participants must register by 3/19/17
Actual Home Address Requested for Registration
Due to the Seal Beach Residents Awards that are given to the top Seal Beach residents male and female, we ask that you do not use a Seal Beach address in your registration if you are not actually a resident. Please enter your actual home address or that of the person you are registering! Thank you!
About Run Seal Beach
Run Seal Beach is a 100% Volunteer managed and staffed organization. Our annual net proceeds go back to the greater Seal Beach community for recreation programs and services via a grant program each year. Since 2003, we have given over $1.3 million back to the community.
General Race Info
- Chip Timing
- Immediate race results sent if you provide cell phone#
- Secured run & supervision in Fun Zone for 1K Run children
- All registered runners will receive a T-Shirt (Men's sizing). Sizes are limited and exact sizes not guaranteed.
- Water, fruit & other finish line refreshments provided.
- Quality Vendor Expo at Finish Line area.
- Baby joggers welcome.
- Dogs welcome but must be on a leash at all times.
- Medals for division winners only
- See our Website for complete parking recommendations: RunSealBeach.com/RaceInfo