Eagle Obstacles, LLC Liability Waiver
Please read the information below carefully, initial on each line after reading and print and sign your name at the bottom of this form. By signing this consent, you are agreeing to the stipulations and requirements of Eagle Obstacles LLC.
1. I agree to participate in the Eagle Obstacles LLC obstacle course event (the “Event”) for the agreed-upon non-refundable fee.
2. I understand that entering the Eagle Obstacles LLC obstacle course event is a strenuous physical and hazardous activity.
3. I assume all risks associated with competing in the Eagle Obstacles LLC obstacle course event, including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, negligent or wanton acts of other participants, completing all obstacles, defects or conditions of premises, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Specific risks vary from one activity to another and the risks
range from minor injuries to major injuries, such as catastrophic injuries, including death.
4. I agree not to participate unless I am medically able.
5. I agree to not consume alcohol prior to the Eagle Obstacles LLC obstacle course event or ingest any medicines or substances that will inhibit my mental or physical ability to safely and effectively participate in the event.
6. I agree to abide by any decision of the race official relative to my ability to safely complete the obstacle course event.
7. I understand and will abide by the rule that no wheeled baby conveyances or other wheeled means of conveyance or pets are permitted in the obstacle course area.
8. I consent to emergency medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury to me as medical professionals may deem appropriate. This Waiver extends to any liability arising out of or in any way connected with the medical treatment and transportation provided in the
event of an emergency.
9. I grant permission to Eagle Obstacles LLC, its affiliates, sponsors, including facility owners where the course event is held (the “Host”), and assigns to use any photographs, motion pictures, video or audio recordings or any other record of this obstacle course event for any purpose, including but not limited to, promoting, advertising and marketing purposes. Any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings or other records of the obstacle course event are the sole property of Eagle Obstacles LLC.
10. The official race directors reserve the right in any event of emergency or local or national disaster to cancel the race, and in the event of cancellation or change, there is no refund of entry fees.
11. Participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times, including obeying all laws. This includes respect for all people, equipment and
facilities and cooperative, positive participation. Eagle Obstacles LLC may dismiss, without refund, anyone whose behavior endangers safety or negatively affects a race, person, a facility or property of any type or kind.
12. (Please check one) I am at least 18 years old or, my Parent/Guardian has reviewed this waiver and consents to its terms.
I understand that Eagle Obstacles LLC is not a medically supervised program and that Eagle Obstacles LLC was developed for people without medical restrictions or other health risks. In addition to the terms above, I represent that I am in good physical condition and have no medical restrictions or impairment that might prevent me from participating in the Event. As such, I acknowledge that Eagle Obstacles LLC or Broc Jackson cannot and did not give me medical advice, regarding my physical condition and ability to participate in the Event. If I have any health or medical concerns now or after the Event, I will discuss them with my doctor.
If I have an pre-existing medical condition which may impair my ability to participate in the Event or put me at risk by participating in the Event, before I can participate, I will present my assigned Eagle Obstacles LLC instructor with a Medical Release Form, signed and dated by my treating physician.
In consideration of my participation in the Event offered by Eagle Obstacles LLC, I understand and voluntarily accept the risks and agree that
Eagle Obstacles LLC, the Host, and their respective officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents, Broc Jackson, and independent contractors (collectively, the “Releasees”) will not be liable for any injury, including, without limitation, personal, bodily, or mental injury, economic loss, expenses, or any damage (collectively, the “Claims”) to me, my spouse, guests, unborn child, or relatives arising from my participation in the Event, and I shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless all Releasees from such Claims. This Agreement is not effective until it is signed and dated. By signing below, I acknowledge and agree that I have
read the foregoing and agree to all the terms of this Agreement.
Participant Signature: Date: (Print Name): Email:
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, THE SECTION BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN OF A PARTICIPANT AT THE EVENT!
I, parent/guardian of the above-named participant, hereby give my approval to this child’s participation in the obstacle course event. I am solely responsible for determining if my minor child is physically fit and/or able to participate in this the Event with or without my supervision. I assume all risks and hazards incidental to such participation in the Event, and I hereby waive, release, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless, to the extent permissible by law, Eagle Obstacle, LLC, its officers, heirs, assigns, administrators, personal representative and executors, affiliates, and past and present employees, owners, agents, shareholders, volunteers, sponsors, Host, supervisors, participants, all city, county and state governments, and, their respective employees, agents, authorized representatives and successors and assigns, for any claim arising or of any injury to my/our child and from any and all claims, causes of actions, obligations, lawsuits, charges, complaints, contracts, controversies, covenants, agreements, promises, damages, costs, expenses, responsibilities, of every kind, nature or description, whether, direct or indirect, in law or in equity, in contract or in tort, or otherwise, whether known or unknown, arising out of my child’s participation in this obstacle course event. I consent to this liability waiver as a condition of my child’s participation, , and I sign the same of my own free act and deed .
Child Name Parent/Guardian Signature Date
SecureFee™ Registration Cancellation Insurance is offered in most states. If purchased, your registration may be covered for one of the covered reasons stated in the policy.