Pre-Registration Fee = $25.00
Race Day Registration = $30.00
To Pre-Register online, scroll down to SUB EVENT and select Registration
RACE DAY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
10:00am Registration Opens
11:00am Race Start Time
Following the race, we have some wonderful race day activities that follow – including music, lunch, and refreshments! Prizes will be awarded to Top Fundraising Teams, and there will be Raffle and Silent Auction Items on display for purchase. All proceeds are benefiting the lives of over 300 children and adults on the autism spectrum that Amego proudly serves each and every day.
MAKE A DONATION OR SPONSOR A TEAM!
To donate, please visit: https://www.crowdrise.com/2017Amego5kRunWalkFundraiser ; Select the DONATE icon, then select a specific team or AMEGO’s Team, as all teams’ funds are directed to Amego directly. Select a donation amount or input your own by selecting a Sponsorship Level Below:
* PLATINUM $ 5,000+ * Donor Recognition: Amego Newsletter, VIP Race Day Signage, Website, Sponsor Name proudly displayed as a “Top Sponsor” on the 5K Race Day T-Shirt
* TITANIUM $ 2,500 * Donor Recognition: Amego Newsletter, VIP Race Day Signage, Website, & Sponsor Name proudly displayed on Race Day T-Shirt
* GOLD $ 1,000 * Donor Recognition: Amego Newsletter, Race Day Signage, Website, & Sponsor Name proudly displayed on Race Day T-Shirt
* SILVER $ 500 * Donor Recognition: Amego Newsletter, Amego’s Website, & Sponsor Name proudly displayed on Race Day T-Shirt
* BRONZE $ 250 * Donor Recognition: Amego Newsletter, & Sponsor Name proudly displayed on Race Day T-Shirt
* FRIENDS & FAMILY $100 * Donor Recognition: Amego Newsletter
You can also MAIL in a donation to:
33 Perry Avenue
Attleboro Ma 02703
EASILY CREATE YOUR OWN PERSONALIZED FUNDRAISING PAGE!
New this year we are enlisting the help of Amego staff, families, volunteers, and supporters to help with our fundraising efforts by forming their own personalized Fundraising Teams! To begin:
(1) Visit https://www.crowdrise.com/2017Amego5kRunWalkFundraiser
(2) Select the “SET UP” icon, located just below the DONATE icon
(3) Next select “START YOUR OWN FUNDRAISER”
(4) You will then be asked to name your team (Fundraiser Title), Select a Fundraising Goal, and write a brief Description to explain to potential supporters and donors what Amego means to you, and why it’s important that they participate in some capacity
(5) Follow the final prompts to complete your personalized Fundraising Team Donation Page, and you’re done!