Mardi Gras Madness is a premier family fun run / walk centered in the heart of the Santa Clarita Valley. The event offers participants a scenic 5K / 10K circuit course, chip timing, custom marathon quality finishers medal, tech T, health and fitness expo, beer garden, food, costume contest, games and giveaways, silent auction, celebrity hosting, and live entertainment. Mardi Gras Madness is open to K9 participants as well.
To accommodate growing demand, the event registration cap has been increased by 33% each year since 2012. Including 2018, Mardi Gras Madness has sold out every year since 2012. For 2018, the event attracted more than 1,000 attendees. Plans for 2019 are to host more than 1,000 attendees.
* Adults ages 18-49
* Concentration of women ages 19-49
* Physically active
* Family fun / themed event seekers
Media and Social Networking Exposure
Mardi Gras Madness uses television, radio, print and online coverage including The Magazine of Santa Clarita, KHTS, The Santa Clarita Signal, Contact Contact, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram to promote event awareness, showcase sponsorship support, and highlight brand recognition.
Health and Fitness Expo Participants acknowledge and agree to the following:
1) !!!IMPORTANT!!!! There is no power source on site. Expo participants needing power are required to provide their own studio quiet generator. By order of LA County Fire, vendors using generators are also required to maintain their own serviced and tagged 2A10BC fire extinguisher within 5' of any working generator. Plastic gas cans are not allowed. Race Management has been advised that a Fire Safety Officer will be on site event morning to ensure compliance. Vendors not adhering to LACO Fire requirements will not be permitted to operate their generator.
2) The event will provide 10' X 10' expo space, one table and two chairs for each participant.
3) To promote a professional look, all vendors are required to bring a portable canopy for their space (8' X 8 ' minimum).
FOR SPONSORSHIP DETAILS
This is a rolling circuit run on paseos, with bridge overpasses that will challenge many runners, throughout the City and along the scenic South Fork River Trail. CLICK HERE!
FOR COURSE DETAILS