ABOUT MARDI GRAS MADNESS
On Sunday, February 24, 2019, the members of the Santa Clarita Track Club are proud to present the 8th annual Mardi Gras Madness! 5K/10K and Mini Madness! 1K, benefiting Students Off And Running.
This event benefits Students Off And Running (SOAR) of Santa Clarita, an Official Featured Charity of the 2019 Los Angeles Marathon.
SOAR provides a fully supported, Los Angeles Marathon training experience to youth in need ages 13-18 at no cost to participants or their families. Students participating in the 24 week, 380 mile training season receive full support including event registration fees, equipment, uniforms, transportation, and training supplies.
MGM is a USATF certified rolling 5K/10K circuit run on paseos, with bridge overpasses that will challenge many runners, throughout the City and along the scenic South Fork River Trail. The 10K course offers an additional off trail dirt element. CLICK HERE!
for Course Details.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
• Check-In/Registration: 6:30am - 8:00am
• 1K Warm Up: 7:25am
• 1K Start: 7:30am
• 5K/10K Warm Up: 7:55am
• 5K/10K Start: 8:00am
• Awards Ceremony/Drawing Giveaways: 10:30am
• 1st - 3rd place age group awards in all 5K/10K race divisions as follows:
* 10 & Under
* 60 +
• Awards for 5K/10K Women & Men Overall winners.
• Awards for top three Team finishes.
• All 5K/10K runners receive a custom finishers medal, t-shirt & goodie bag!
Location: Valencia Town Center
Dates: Sunday, Feb 24 2019, 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Address: 24201 West Valencia Blvd , Valencia, CA 91355
Directions: Google, Yahoo, Bing, MapQuest
Share With Your Friends
* Run! Early Bird Registration Pricing Applies Only Through Midnight 11/4/18!
* General Registration Pricing Applies Through Midnight 1/20/19.
* Online Registration Closes Midnight 2/20/19.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR VIRTUAL RUNNERS (INTERNATIONAL ONLY)
Please enter the following address to navigate past required domestic fields and then your international address when prompted. Generic domestic address: 123 Race Lane, Valencia CA 91355.